Cheesy Italian TortelliniFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1/2lb. italian sausage,casings removed shopping list
- 1(16oz) jar marinara sauce shopping list
- 1(4.5oz) can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1(14.5 oz) can Italian style diced tomatoes,undrained shopping list
- 1(9oz) pkg. refrigerated or fresh cheese tortellini shopping list
- 1c shreaded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2c shreaded cheddar cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over med-high heat until browned. Drain
- Combine the ground meats,marinara sauce,mushrooms and tomatoes in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat 7-8 hours.
- Stir in totellini and sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the top. Cover and cook for 15 mins more on low or until the tortellini is tender.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
I make this but I do not use sausage, I cant wait to try it with the sausageoliviaj in Crumpler loved it
Love tortellini, love this recipe! High 5!!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!