90 Minute Dinner RollsFrom elle55 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 3/4 c flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast.
- Heat milk, water and margarine to 120-130 degrees F.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to liquid mixture and beat 2 minutes on medium speed with mixer.
- Add 1/4 c flour. Beat on high speed 2 min. Stir in enough dough to make a soft dough.
- On floured surface, knead dough 2-3 minutes. Divide dough into 12 pieces; shape into balls. Place in greased or sprayed 8-in round pan. Spray top lightly with oil such as Pam.
- Pour boiling water to a one-inch level in a large pan placed on the bottom rack of cold oven. Set rolls on rack above water. Cover. Close oven door and let rise 30 min.
- Uncover rolls. Remove pan of water from oven and turn oven to 375 degrees F. Bake 20-25 min or until done. Romve from pan to cool. Serve warm.
The Cookelle55 Pittsburg, KS
The Rating5 people
always looking for a good dinner roll. tomorrow i planned on making bread but will try your dinner rolls instead. sounds good thankstinadunlap in Greenwood loved it
they smell sooooo good!! tasty toojett2whit in Union City loved it