Coconut Stuffed Sweet PotatoesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut divided shopping list
How to make it
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly and rub skins with oil then bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Let cool to touch then slice skin away from top of each potato.
- Carefully scoop out pulp leaving shells intact.
- Combine pulp, sugar, milk, orange juice and salt then beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in rind and 1/2 cup coconut then spoon into shells and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.