The Very Best Easy Key Lime PieFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup of key lime juice (you can use lemon juice for a lemon pie) shopping list
- 8 ounces of whipped heavy cream or Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 cooked and cooled pie crust OR 1 graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- *Additional whipped cream for the top and or lime or lemon slices for decoration. shopping list
- [I really love this served with some shaved dark chocolate. The chocolate goes very well with the tartness of the lime.] shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixer bowl, add the juice with the condensed milk and whip until thick.
- Fold in the whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate for an hour.
- Cut and serve!
- For single servings, put one shortbread cookie in the bottom of a wine glass or serving cup and top with the key lime mixture and chill for one hour.
- For a great cheesecake-type of Key Lime dessert, add one 8 ounce block of cream cheese to the condensed milk and juice and mix well, adding the whipping cream after the mixture is smooth. Taste for sweetness and add powdered sugar by the tablespoon to the mix if you like it sweeter while you mix it all together.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating9 people
I love,love,love,key lime pie!! Come on down and let's have a piece.jett2whit in Union City loved it
I am with Jett! I love key lime pie! I love using key limes in many of my sauces and recipes! Yummy! Thanks.dmajor in Slidell loved it
thanks, I love key lime too!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Sweet Sour21 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Tried And True Recipes39 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
Easter Favorites26 members
Amazing Icebox Cakes47 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere48 members