Caramel Walnut Banana TartFrom whitejasmine 6 years ago
- For the crust shopping list
- 2 cups plain flour shopping list
- 100g butter, chopped shopping list
- 4 tablespoons iced water shopping list
- Fillings shopping list
- 50g butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup condenced milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts shopping list
- 4 bananas shopping list
- 2 tablespoon golden syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour and add butter.
- Using finggertips, rub butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Add the water and mix to form a dough.
- Knead dough and roll pastry to cover base and sides tin. Trim edges.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Line pastry covered tin with paper and spread a layer of dried beans.
- Bake for 10 mins.
- Discard paper and beans
- Return to oven and bake for 15 mins
- To make fillings, combine, butter, condensed milk and golden syrup in a small pan.
- Stir over low heat.
- Add in nuts.
- Slice banana over pastry crust and pour in caramel.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Set aside to cool.