Baked Fish With Herbs Garlic and TomatoFrom danerin2 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds white fish (flounder, haddock, cod, snapper, etc) shopping list
- juice and zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh herbs (parsley, basil, dill, oregano, or whatever herbs you have) shopping list
- pinch of salt & pepper shopping list
- 1 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes, or 2 medium fresh tomatoes shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion or scallion shopping list
How to make it
- Place fish fillets in oven-proof dish.
- Combine lemon juice and zest, olive oil, herbs, and salt and pepper, and pour over fish.
- Marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Arrange tomatoes and onions over fish.
- Bake fish, covered, for 20 - 30 minutes, until fish flakes easily.
- Baking time depends on thickness of fillets.
The Cookdanerin2 Medford, NJ
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!