Vegetarian Hearty Baked RigatoniFrom falafel_fanatic 7 years ago
- 1 Box; (8 oz) whole wheat rigatoni shopping list
- 1 Jar; (26 oz) pasta sauce (I use sun-dried tomato and sweet basil) shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) ready-cut diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 Bag; (16 oz) frozen broccoli, red pepper, onion, and mushroom mixture (or similar veggie mixture) shopping list
- 1 pack frozen broccoli florets shopping list
- ½ Bag; (12 oz size) frozen prebrowend all-vegetable burger crumbles (I use Boca) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 1 Bag; (4oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella( May use soy shredded cheese) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions:drain.
- Combine pasta and remaining ingredients in a 9x13-in. baking dish: bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.