Super Easy Banana PancakesFrom gindot 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare pancake mix according to directions, leaving it a little dry.
- Add bananas, cinnamon and rum. Mix just till blended.
- Heat your skillet over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes. Using a ladle, pour batter onto skillet, making pancakes about 4 to 5 inches across. Let cook until bubbles form and pop on the surface of the pancake. Flip over and let sit about 30 seconds. Remove and butter. Continue process until all batter is used.
- Put two pancakes on a plate, add a few sliced bananas, sprinkle with pecans, pour maple syrup over the top and enjoy.
- You can add whipping cream, powered sugar or whatever you like. Just experiment.