Momma Anns Scalloped PotatoesFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 3 to 4 lbs. potatoes, sliced very thin shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 3/4 stick butter shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 onion, sliced very thin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 soup can milk or half and half shopping list
- 8 oz. sharp or medium cheddar cheese, freshly shredded shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- dried parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions in butter until tender.
- Layer potatoes with onions in casserole dish.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Mix flour with milk until blended.
- Stir in mushroom soup.
- Pour over potatoes and stir.
- Cover with cheese.
- Cover casserole with foil and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove foil and continue to cook until potatoes are done and topping is browned.