Lazy Cabbage RollsFrom recipesrule 8 years ago
- 1/2 medium cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 onions chopped fine shopping list
- 2 tins tomato soup shopping list
- 3/4 tin water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3 cups cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Place 1/2 of the cabbage in buttered 9x13" dish
- Combine soup with 3/4 tin water, and pour about a fourth of this on the cabbage.
- Saute onions and brown the ground beef.
- Mix beef ,onions,spices, rice and another fourth of the soup mixture and place on the cabbage.
- Top with the rest of the cabbage, and pour on the rest of the soup.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
The Cookrecipesrule Winnipeg, CA
The Rating5 people
This looks great!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Thank you! I hate making cabbage rolls although I love to eat them!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
Hi to my new cooking friend ;) I love this cabbage roll recipe High 5 :)kimberry in Mesa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!