Lonely Chicago PieFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted, salted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk shopping list
- 1 (9 or 10 inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries or blackberries, lightly crushed shopping list
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 tsp salted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, tapioca flour, cinnamon and salt. Add the beaten egg, butter, and vanilla. Mix well and add the milk.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350F and bake 40 minutes.
- Top pie evenly with crushed berries, return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Let cool completely on rack.
- Melt together chocolate chips and 1 tsp butter, pour thoroughly over baked pie. Allow to chill in fridge before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
wonderful easy recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it