Oatmeal Butterscotch Toffee CookiesFrom michelle73 6 years ago
- 1 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 t vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 t baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t baking powder shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 3 cups oats shopping list
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1 cup SKOR bits (Heath) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together margarine and sugars beating till light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla mixing well.
- Beat in flour, baking soda, baklng powder and salt.
- Sir in oats, Corn Flakes, chips and SKOR bits.
- Drop by Tablespoons or use a cookie scoop on lightly sprayed sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 11 minutes.
- Let sit on pans for a few minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Save some for me!
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating7 people
I bet u right about the serving..l.o.l...:}
btw...what is SKOR ?
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Oh my goodness! I am so happy to see this...I love Skor bars or Heath bars. I can't wait to make these. Thanks for sharing!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Another great post Michelle!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it