Hot Clam DipFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic - mince shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 2 cans minced clams - undained shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper shopping list
- 3/4 - 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 Tbsp parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 lb. munster cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Simmer the onion and the garlic in the butter.
- Add the clams, the lemon juice, oregano, tabasco and cayenne.
- Add the bread crumbs. The mixture should be a bit mushy.
- Blend all together.
- Put in a baking dish, looks great in a quiche dish.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over.
- Cover with a layer of the munster cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.