Zesty Three Bean SaladFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- Chill: up to 24 hours shopping list
- =============== shopping list
- 2 cups frozen sweet soybeans (edamame) shopping list
- 1 15-oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. finely shredded lime peel shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare soybeans according to package directions. Drain in colander and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl combine cooked soybeans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, onion, and cilantro.
- In small bowl whisk together olive oil, lime peel, lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Stir well before serving.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
really good recipe. 5cookingforfun in Marblehead loved it