Brisket Beer MopFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1 12 oz beer shopping list
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup light oil (Canola is good) shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in a sauce pan over low heat. Cook until thoroughly dissolved.
- Mop over brisket every hour until Brisket is cooked.
- Brisket will take 1 to 1.25 hours per pound in a smoker at about 200-220 degrees.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
HEY THERE GRIZZ I LOVE BRISKETT.ESP COOKED UNTIL ITS SO TENDER .YUM THANKS GREAT POST ...........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh yeah babe! Thanks for a really great post. printing out.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
My son n law is cooking a briskett outside, right now. I wish I had saw this earlier. Sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!