Deep Fried Mars BarFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
How to make it
- Thoroughly mix flour, salt, and water.
- Let batter stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Add the baking powder to the batter.
- Place shortening or oil in a deep fat
- fryer and begin heating over high heat (375F).
- Dip the Mars Bars into the batter, draining off the excess.
- Fry until crisp and golden.
- Drain on paper towel.
- * You can make these on a stick, too.
- +Good with vanilla ice cream.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- DeNiro Nowhere, Us
- cookiewoman Convoy, OH
- vixtron Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- krystynainsydney Bondi Junction, AU
- minnimommaj Phoenix, OR
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!