Mango chocolate mousse cakeFrom ahmed1 5 years ago
- 20 cm jocond cake shopping list
- For jocond cake base: shopping list
- Follow my white chocolate opera cake post: shopping list
- cake.html">white chocolate Opera cake shopping list
- Mousse: shopping list
- 11 ounces semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 3 ounces melted butter, unsalted shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp powder sugar shopping list
- Can mango halves in syrup, cut into thin slices. shopping list
- chocolate glaze: shopping list
- 6 oz plain chocolate, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup heavy cream shopping list
- chocolate curls and cocoa powder for decoration shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium-size saucepan, mix chocolate, cream and butter together until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, beat whipping cream and powder sugar until stiff peak form; fold into egg whites. Fold egg white/whipping cream mixture into cooled chocolate mixture.
- Place the jocund base on a loosed bottom cake ring. Arrange the mango slices over the cake. Pour the chocolate mixture over and smooth top. Chill.
- Make topping glaze:
- Heat cream in a heavy saucepan until simmering point. Pour over chopped chocolate and stir until smooth. Set aside to cool completely, stirring occasionally. Pour over the top of the chilled cake, let it set and decorate with chocolate curls cocoa powder.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating12 people
Congratulations for you and your wife! Such a great recipe! I love mangoes!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Congratulations for the wonderful news for your family !:)
This is a 'must try recipe' thank you !aza_nils in Singapore loved it
This is great Ahmed! sounds and looks awsome! after the baby is born you can rename this recipe in his/her honor.magali777 in Mexico loved it