Honey Of A Fruit CupFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- Freeze or buy frozen: shopping list
- blueberries shopping list
- peaches shopping list
- bing cherries shopping list
- strawberries shopping list
- mangoes shopping list
- grapes shopping list
- pineapple shopping list
- -------------- shopping list
- mint leaves shopping list
- almond extract shopping list
- slivered toasted almonds shopping list
- redi-whip shopping list
- chocolate syrup shopping list
- pure honey shopping list
How to make it
- Have 4 chilled dessert goblets ready
- place assorted frozen fruit in each
- 1 drop almond extract in each-gently mix
- and let stand at room temperature of 10 minute
- generously drizzle with honey
- a nice squirt of redi-whip (make it pretty)
- criss-cross with chocolate syrup
- top with slivered toasted almonds.
- garnish with 1 or two mint leaves
- That's it! Enjoy!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
OMG I have all of these frozen, I could have been making this Honey Of A Fruit Cup Recipe for myself tonight.
How wonderful thank you.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This is a wonderful dessert for me to fix for my grandson. It's one of those desserts you feel good about serving. I'll have to leave off the mint leaf, but he'll love everything else.
He's 2 so I'll have chop everything up (especially the gra...morepinkpasta in Upstate loved it
JM, this looks wonderful! May be lunch tomorrow.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it