Cheerio BarsFrom kristieporter 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring sugar and honey to boil in a 2 quart saucepan. Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Pour in Cheerios and mix until well coated.
- Spread in buttered 9x13 inch pan and let cool. Cut into squares.
- Can add chocolate chips if you want.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkristieporter Brentwood, TN
The Rating6 people
What a great snack! I added this to my Peanut Butter Buddies group. Come join the fun!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Love this, thanks!!marky90 in Dearborn loved it
Sounds great!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!