Roasted Peppers With Honey And AlmondsFrom elgab89 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler to high. Place peppers with skin up in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cook 10 min until skin is blackened. Transfer to plastic bag and let cool. When they are cooled, peel the skin.
- Chop pepper into stripes. Heat olive oil and cook the garlic until golden.
- Mix garlic with honey, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Pour over the peppers. Add all except almonds. Arrange on plate. Arrange almonds on top.
The Cookelgab89 Toronto, CA
The Rating5 people
This one sure works for me!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This is quite the attractive dish when it is all assembled, roasting the peppers really makes them stand out.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
How interesting! I am definitely going to make this today as I have all the ingredients in my cupboard. My Mom brought me some Greek honey. The name of it is Attiki. The bees only eat mountain thyme and then produce this wonderful nectar. I'm usin...moregreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!