Easy n delicious Country Onion CasseroleFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- Easy n delicious Country Onion Casserole shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 2 large bermuda onions, sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1/2 pound of swiss cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce shopping list
- 8 slices of French bread, buttered shopping list
How to make it
- Simmer onions in butter until tender. Place in a casserole dish.
- Top this with the grated Swiss cheese and black pepper.
- Heat the soup and milk until well blended then add the soy sauce
- and stir well.
- Pour this mixture over the onions and cheese in the casserole dish. Stir lightly.
- Over lap the bread slices on the top of the casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for a total of 30 minutes.
- After the casserole has baked for about 15 minutes, push the bread down into the cheese and onions and continue baking for the remaining 15 minutes.
- You can use any type of onions that you like and also lots more than are called for.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating7 people
Another keeper thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds yummy. Not sure if my onion hating daughter would approve, but she's picky, the rest of us aren't. Gets my vote!trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
Oh, oh my kind of dish love onions any way they are fixed. Got my 5er on this.
Have a great night.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!