Spicy Mixed NutsFrom munchy 8 years ago
- 2 tbs unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup almonds shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup cashews shopping list
- 1 cup pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medioum heat.
- Add the spices and cook 30 seconds. Stir in the nuts and toss to coat well. Cook 2 mins.
- Spread the nuts in one layer on a baking sheet. Bake 8 mins. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Store in a tin or jar for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for up to a month.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!