Pina Colada WedgesFrom dedi 6 years ago
- 2 c. vanilla wafers or graham cracker crumbs, i prefer graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 c. margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 (8 3/4 oz.) cream of coconut shopping list
- 16 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) ctn. Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped maraschino cherries shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 c. flaked coconut, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. rum extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs and margarine. Press into 9x13-in. dish. Gradually add cream of coconut to cream cheese; mix well with electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir in rum extract. Fold in Cool Whip, pineapple, cherries and nuts. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill several hours.
The Cookdedi Shelby, NC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!