Too Much Chocolate CakeFrom dedi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired.
- Dust the cake with powdered sugar.