Autumn Apple CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 2 C. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/3 C. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs, well-beaten shopping list
- 1 large banana, mashed shopping list
- 1 T. vanilla shopping list
- 3 C. plain flour, sifted shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 3 C. apples, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 C. pecans, finely chopped shopping list
- ===================================================== shopping list
- cream cheese frosting shopping list
- 1 stick margarine, softened shopping list
- 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened (may use light or fat free) shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 1 C. finely chopped pecans. shopping list
How to make it
- For the cake:
- Mix sugar and vegetable oil.
- Add eggs, banana, and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in apples and pecans.
- Batter will be stiff.
- Pour into 2 to 4 layer pans, a 13"-by-9" pan, or a bundt pan, greased and floured.
- Bake at 350- degrees for 30 to 40 minutes for 2 layers or 13"-by-9" pan; approximately 20 to 25 minutes for 3 to 4 layers; and 60 to 70 minutes for a bundy pan.
- Cool before frosting with cream cheese frosting.
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Cream margarine and cream cheese together.
- Mix in confectioner's sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in pecans and frost cake.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- mumtazcatering Gauteng, ZA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- tuffyone North Billerica, MA
- heatherinal Boaz, AL
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- winkaway Nowhere
- gardener61 Woolwich, ME
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating9 people
Adding bananas to apple cake must be a delightful flavor.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
YUMMERS & HIGH 5!! THANK YOU!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
i have all the ingredients!!! will be making it NOW..........:}
Gets a 5+
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
We Love It But134 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
An Apple A Day30 members