Tofu PieFrom fluffy24 4 years ago
- 1 ready made craham cracker crust shopping list
- 1 package lemon Jello (3 oz) shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 1/2 of 20 -oz tofu, smooth/soft type shopping list
- 1/2 contain non dairy whipped topping half of 8oz) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together Jello, boiling water,lemon juice and lemon extract. Refrigerate until slightly firm. Drain tofu. Blend tofu and whipped topping in electric mixer. Mix in jello mixture. Pour into crust. refrigerate. when firm garnish with kiwi fruit or any canned fruit.
- Substitue strawberry strawberry jello for lemon jello. Garnish with sliced strawberries.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating10 people
sounds delicious thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I beleive it! I make several tofu desserts for vegan relatives! Thanks for the post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
ooh! I like this. I think I will make it for my church life group tomarrow thank you.spoil_me2 in Canton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!