Shrimp BakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2-1/2 pounds unpeeled large shrimp shopping list
- 2 lemons thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium white onion thinly sliced shopping list
- Fresh rosemary sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl then set aside.
- Rinse shrimp with cold water then drain well.
- Layer shrimp, lemon slices and onion slices in an ungreased rectangular baking dish.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp then bake uncovered at 400 for 25 minutes.
- Baste occasionally with pan juices then serve garnished with rosemary sprigs.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!