Green Chile-three Cheese EnchiladasFrom fireraven 5 years ago
- 1 (8oz) pkg shredded mexican 4 cheese blend divided or cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 5 green onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 8 (7-8 in) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 (10oz) can green chile enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1/4 grated cotija or parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat over to 400. Lightly spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray
- Reserve half the shredded cheese for topping. Comine remaining cheese with onion and cumin in med bowl. Spread cream cheese down center of each tortilla; sprinkle with onion mixture. Roll up tortillas; place seam-side down in baking sih. Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas; sprinkle with reserved shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-20 mins or until sauce bubbles around edges and cheese begins to turn gold brown. Sprinkle with cotija cheese.
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
The Rating3 people
I would love these, love chilies and cheese. THese sound creamy, decadent and waiting for me to put a fork in. Make that 5 forks. Great post. Thank you.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I agree w/chef, this does sound like something I would want to sink a fork (or 5) into. thanx for posting this.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!