MASHED NEW POTATO CHEESE BAKE WITH GARLICFrom lanacountry 6 years ago
- MASHED new potato CHEESE BAKE WITH garlic shopping list
- 3/4 c. seasoned dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 c. mashed New (red) potatoes shopping list
- 2 CHOPPED cloves garlic (ccok with potatoes) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. sliced mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- pinch ground red pepper shopping list
- (Garnish optional: small amount chopped fresh dill) shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup bread crumbs in greased baking dish.
- Set aside.
- Mix mashed potatoes, eggs seasonings and Parmesan together.
- Spread half of mixture in baking dish and top with Mozzarella.
- Spread remaining potatoes over cheese.
- Mix remaining bread crumbs and butter together and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating7 people
simply wonderful love taters thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
from another potato lover, this is super!dagnabbit in Barrie loved it
High 5,my kind of potato!lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!