Latino Salad DrinkFrom conner909 8 years ago
- 4 cups V-8 juice shopping list
- 4 cups peeled, diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can beef broth shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 cups finely diced mixture of cucumbers, red onion, celery and bell pepper. (I lean heavy on the cucumber and lighter on the onion.) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 3 or 4 dashes worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- dashes of Tabasco sauce to taste shopping list
- finely chopped cilantro (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Blanche tomatoes in boiling water for approx. 1 minute.
- Transfer tomatoes to a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Peel and finely dice tomatoes and set aside.
- In a large container add V-8 juice, water, beef broth, garlic,vinegar and oil.
- Generously add in Worcestershire sauce.
- Add tomatoes and veggies and mix..
- Add salt and pepper and Tabasco sauce to taste.
- If you're in a hurry, you can mix everything in the blender and save a bunch of time! Another ingredient which is very good in this recipe is small cubes of cream cheese....yep you read right!