Easy Country Blueberry Peach CobblerFrom lanacountry 5 years ago
- Easy Country Blueberry peach Cobbler shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 1 prepared pie crust sheet shopping list
- About (1 pound) Fresh peaches shopping list
- About 2/3 pint fresh blueberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water, for egg wash shopping list
- sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll pastry to fit a 2-quart oval baking dish. In a large bowl, combine peaches and blueberries.
- Mix in flour, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla and butter cubes. Pour into the baking dish and cover with pastry.
- Using a fork, cut off excess dough and create a decorative edge by pressing tines along edge of pan
- and pushing down. With a paring knife, cut 3 slices on top of the pastry to vent.
- Brush on egg wash and dust with sugar.
- Bake until golden brown on top and edges are bubbling, about 45 to 50 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating5 people
Mmmm!!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
My mouth is watering!
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
yep wow is right and down right tastey thanks great recipe high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!