Spicy Italian Meat BallsFrom cdex1 7 years ago
- 1 lbs of ground beef 80/20 mix shopping list
- 1 lbs italian sausage shopping list
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1tbsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp basil shopping list
- 1 tbsp parsly shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion shopping list
- 1tbsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients in a bowl
- Form mixture into 2 inch balls then add to a skillet with olive oil on medium heat.
- Brown the meatballs and then place them on a plate.
- Now here is where it is up to you to finish them off. I have put them in my pasta sauce for about 20-30 minutes or you can bake them in the oven at about 375 F degrees for about 20-30 minutes.
- Also you can increase or decrease the spices to you liking.
The Cookcdex1 Imperial, MO
The Rating4 people
going right on my mans food group looks great!!!foyboy77 in Fife loved it
This sounds wonderful..5 forks and thanks!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I can't wait to try these. Thanks for posting them.
Donman :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!