Spicy Italian Meat BallsFrom cdex1 5 years ago
- 1 lbs of ground beef 80/20 mix shopping list
- 1 lbs italian sausage shopping list
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1tbsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp basil shopping list
- 1 tbsp parsly shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion shopping list
- 1tbsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients in a bowl
- Form mixture into 2 inch balls then add to a skillet with olive oil on medium heat.
- Brown the meatballs and then place them on a plate.
- Now here is where it is up to you to finish them off. I have put them in my pasta sauce for about 20-30 minutes or you can bake them in the oven at about 375 F degrees for about 20-30 minutes.
- Also you can increase or decrease the spices to you liking.
The Cookcdex1 Imperial, MO
The Rating4 people
I can't wait to try these. Thanks for posting them.
Donman :)donman in Hammond loved it
This sounds wonderful..5 forks and thanks!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
going right on my mans food group looks great!!!foyboy77 in Fife loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!