Grilled Rosemary Flank SteakFrom luisascatering 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put peeled garlic cloves in zip lock bag and crush (I use the end of a marble rolling pin!) Add the oil, vinegar and rosemary to the bag. Salt and pepper the flank steak to taste, add to bag, seal and "smoosh around" so marinade gets all over the meat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the grill.
- Grill the flank steak for 4 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on the desired doneness.
- Let the steak rest on a carving plate for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Slice the steak on the bias. Garnish with fresh rosemary and minced parsley, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating4 people
This sounds great! I do the prep and my Husband does the grilling. Our joint efforts always turn out good.
Thanks for the post.
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
This is a spectacular flank steak, I love the balsamic used in the marinade.
Flagged as beautiful
High Fivetrigger in loved it
Awesome and easy. Can't wait for supper tonight! High-5 and flagged as beautiful!!meals4abby in Valders loved it