Moroccan Chicken CrockpotFrom kigster 8 years ago
- 4 x boneless chicken thighs, skin off and cut into 1"cubes shopping list
- 1 x 14.5 oz can of tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 x 14.5oz can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 x large red capsicum (red bell pepper), cut into 1" squares shopping list
- 1 x med. red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup x golden raisins shopping list
- 2 tblsp x tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup x water shopping list
- 1.5 tspn x ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tspn x paprika shopping list
- 2 tblsp x peanut or almond or cashew butter shopping list
- 3 tblsp chopped fresh coriander (cilantro) shopping list
How to make it
- Put chickpeas, tomatoes, capsicum, raisins, onion, paste, water, cumin & paprika into crock pot; stir well.
- Add chicken and stir into mix making sure chicken is covered
- Cover & cook till chicken is tender, 6-7 hours.
- Stir in nut butter. Serve hot over couscous garnished with coriander.