Dr Pepper Pork RoastFrom billyd 7 years ago
How to make it
- Use a large pot or dutch oven with lid.
- Cover the roast with the Dr. Pepper (may require more depending on the size of your pot)
- Add the liquid smoke, garlic and chopped onion.
- Cover loosely ( I use aluminum foil)
- Bring to a boil on the stove top and simmer until tender. 60 to 90 min.
- Place in shallow baking pan and brush the Sauce over the meat.
- Bake in a pre heated 350 degree oven. 45 to 90 min. (depends on the toughness of the meat)
The Cookbillyd Rocky Mount, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!