Microwave CakeFrom shai 8 years ago
How to make it
- mix all ingredients in microwave-proof 3qt casserole (I use my Princess House fanstasia one and it works great)
- microwave for 15 minutes (varies some by equipment-done cake should appear moist, some holes showing, and pull away from sides just a bit-do not overcook)
- turn out of pan by inverting onto serving plate (or lid if you have one)
- serve warm or cooled with your choice of toppings/ice cream
- I have done this w/ spice cake and apple (added raisins), white w/ strawberry, yellow w/ apple, strawberry and cherry, chocolate w/ cherry.
- I have also made w/ fresh fruit just cook and thicken a bit.
- the recipe is just a starting point, make it your own and enjoy!