Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese CupcakesFrom pacifickle 7 years ago
- Muffin pans for 18 cupcakes shopping list
- 18 paper or foil cupcake liners shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 container chocolate frosting shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- BATTER: In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk, making three additions of flour mixture and two of milk, beating until smooth.
- Scoop batter into prepared pans, smoothing tops.
- FILLING: in a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg, beating well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Top each cupcake with a scoop of cream cheese filling, smoothing top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cupcakes are puffed and golden, and cream cheese centers are just beginning to crack slightly and feel firm to the touch.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
- Top cooled cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
The Cookpacifickle Austin, TX
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!