Mini Cheesecakes Cupcake SizeFrom pacifickle 9 years ago
- Muffin pan for 12 cupcakes shopping list
- 12 foil cupcake liners shopping list
- CRUST: 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 7 graham crackers) shopping list
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tbsp packed light brown sugar shopping list
- FILLING: 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- TOPPING: 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 can strawberry pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- CRUST: In a food processor, turn graham crackers into crumbs, or just crumble them yourself.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar.
- Press mixture into bottoms of prepared cupcake liners.
- FILLING: In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, pulse cream cheese until smooth. You don't want to overprocess the mixture; you just want it to be smooth.
- Add sugar, pulsing until smooth.
- Add sour cream, pulsing until smooth.
- Add eggs, pulsing until smooth.
- Scoop filling over crust in foil cupcake liners.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until centers of cupcakes are firm.
- Let cool in the pan or on a rack for 5 minutes.
- TOPPING: In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and sugar.
- Gently spoon and swirl (using back of spoon) mixture over cupcakes, covering tops.
- Return to oven and bake for 4 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool to room temperature.
- Remove from pan.
- Apply spoonful of strawberry pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight to chill completely.
The Cookpacifickle Austin, TX
The Rating4 people
I am interested in making these for a special family occasion coming up. What is the oven temperature for this recipe?
Thank you so much. ;)
These were fantastic! I made these for a family occasion held today and everyone loved them. I gave the guests choices of different fruit toppings. They were a hit! Thank you very much for making me look like an expert cook! :-)
- Not added to any groups yet!