Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Smoked MozzarellaFrom keeperrox 8 years ago
How to make it
- Make an X in the top of each fig, being careful not to slice through the bottom.
- Stuff each fig with smoked mozzarella.
- Wrap each fig with 2 pieces of prosciutto, making sure to cover completely.
- Grill over medium-low heat for approximately 5 minutes, turning to ensure even browning. If necessary, spray grill lightly with oil to prevent sticking.
- Figs are done when prosciutto is brown and just beginning to crisp, and figs are soft. Move to upper grill rack to keep warm if you are grilling other items.
- Serve warm.