Curried Chicken SaladFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/2c light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4c plain yogurt shopping list
- 1Tbs curry powder shopping list
- 1Tbs fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2tsp. salt shopping list
- 4c shreaded skinless cooked chicken(from rotisserie chicken)about 12 oz. shopping list
- 1/2 small red onion,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 ripe mango,peeled,pitted and diced shopping list
- 2 celery ribs,chopped shopping list
- 6c mixed greens shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together mayonnaise,yogurt,curry powder,lime juice and salt in small bowl. Combine chicken,onion,mango and celery in a large bowl.Spoondressing onto chicken mixture ansstir.
- Divide greens among four plates,top each with a portion of chicken salad and serve.
- Change the fruit-Try grapes,diced pineapple or peaches in place of mango.