Gluten-free Tater Tot CasseroleFrom sola 5 years ago
- 1 32 Oz bag,frozen tater tots shopping list
- 2 cups,shredded cheese,(I used 6 slices American cheese & 1 cup grated cheddar) shopping list
- 3 scallions,chopped shopping list
- 2 cups,gluten-free cream of mushroom soup,prepared recipe(posted here on Grouprecipes) or 1 can of gluten-free ready made soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream,(1 cup if using a can of soup) shopping list
- 1 cup,gluten-free bread crumbs,or corn flakes shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13 X 9 pan generously with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs/corn flakes in a large bowl.Pour into prepared pan.Spread bread crumbs/corn flakes on top,spray with cooking spray.Cover with foil and place in oven for about 40 minutes.
- *I make my own GF bread crumbs by making a GF corn bread,I crumble into pieces,spread on baking sheet and toast until golden brown,storing in freezer.They make very nice cripsy crumbs.
- You can add bacon or ham if desired,or even canned tuna.Other optional ingredients are sauteed onions,broccoli or other vegetables.
- Read labels carefully,some hash brown patties contain wheat.I have used Ore Ida tater tots,they contain corn flour but no wheat,I havent had any problems with them.
The Cooksola Charlotte, NC
The Rating1 people
I can't wait to try this one! Thanks for the cream of mushroom soup recipe too. There are so many things, like casseroles, I had to give up when I went gluten free. Now I can have them again.glutenfree in Nashville loved it