Mushroom FrittersFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 12 oz button mushrooms, sliced (about 4 1/2 cups) shopping list
- cooking oil for deep frying shopping list
- green onion for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl stir together first 3 ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine egg and milk.
- Pour milk mixture all at once into flour mixture, stir just until moistened.
- Fold in mushrooms.
- In a large saucepan or deep fryer, heat 3 to 4 inches of hot oil.
- Carefully drop mushroom mixture by tablespoons into oil.
- Fry a few fritters at a time, 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from hot oil and drain on paper towel.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
I'm cooking this interesting and easy recipe tonight accompanied with a vegie mix. Thanks for sharing.nadaism in Bathurst loved it
Thanks soo much for your inspiration - I just couldn't resist putting my own dash of this and that into my version 'Spicy Mushroom Fritters' (it's just that I simply cannot copy another recipe!
Blessings :)nadaism in Bathurst loved it
Mushrooms! horray! and nice and easy! great postmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it