Texas Steak MarinadeFrom bakermel 8 years ago
- 1/2 c. white wine shopping list
- 1/2 c. light olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chili sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs. fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Marinate steaks for 2 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Discard marinade and do not reuse.
- Cook steaks over a hot fire until done.
- Serve immediately.
- *Tip : A steak continues to cook for 5 to 10 minutes after being taken off the grill, so under-cook just a bit so that it will be perfect when you're ready to dig in ! *
- Enjoy ! :)
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating6 people
Terrific combo of spices,sauces and oil.. This is a winner. Thanks-Marky (And of course the wine)marky90 in Dearborn loved it
Outstanding marinade....Got my 5...And the pic got another 5.....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
For a baker, you sure know good BBQ! Great marinade, you've earned my 5!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!