Southwestern Cheese DipFrom dmajor 8 years ago
- 2 lbs Velveeta, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 stick of butter shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups diced (cut into small pieces or shredded)cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 package mild taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mild or medium chunky style salsa shopping list
- juice from 2 limes shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onions, garlic, and bell pepper in butter until tender.
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on high heat for 15 minutes.
- Lower heat and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with favorite chips and side of sour cream.
- Extra limes on the side if desired.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating1 people
Skip the chips, gimme a spoon! This sounds really good with the chicken. I've had a variation of this only using ground beef & sausage and goes by the name 'road kill'. thanx for sharinggoblue434 in Anniston loved it