Chocolate Chip Cookies Ice Cream CakeFrom fireraven 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 6 tbs unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 c mini semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 c heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 c bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream shopping list
- 24 soft chocolate chip cookies, cut into 1/2in pieces (about 4 cups) divided shopping list
How to make it
- Heat over to 325F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and cinnamon in med bowl until crumbs are moistened; stir in 3/4 c mini chocolate chips. Press into bottom of 13x9 baking pan. Bake 6 mins until set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, heat cream in med saucepan over medium heat until hot and steamy. Remove from heat; add bittersweet chocolate chips. Let stand 1 min; stir until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla. Cool 20 mins or until room temp.
- Place icecream in frig 20 mins or until slightly softened. Spread half of ice cream over crust; quickly spread with spatula to level. Sprinkle half of the cookies over ice cream. Quickly spoon 1 1/4 cups of the chocolate sauce over cookies and icecream; spread with spatual to cover. Freeze 15 mins to fir sauce.
- Quickly spread remaining icecream over sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cookies; drizzle with remaining sauce. (if necessary, warm sauce in microwave on high 10-20 sec) Sauce will not cover top completely.
- Freeze 2 hours to firm sauce. Wrap tightly; freeze overnight or upto 1 week. Place in frig 20 to 30 mins before serving to sofen slight. Cut with a warm knife, store in freezer.