Few Ingredients Sugar CookiesFrom blondeberry 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Cut in butter and blend with a pastry blender until mix is crumbly.
- Stir in egg, vanilla and cream. Blend well.
- On a floured surface roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness, cut into shapes.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly brown.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating1 people
I love the idea of the cream (I am using heavy cream) and can't wait to try it. Let you know later. Sugar cookies are the growing up staple. You rocksas in Farmington loved it