Angel Hair Pasta with Feta and Sun Dried TomatoesFrom carterl 6 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until done; drain.
- Return pasta to the pot.
- Mix in olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, feta, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!