Apple Dijon Pork RoastFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine the broth, apple juice and mustard; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove roast and keep warm.
- For gravy, strain cooking juices and skim fat.
- Pour juices into a small saucepan.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into juices.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with pork.