Grilled Potato SkinsFrom lincolntoot 8 years ago
- 2 large baking potatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cut each potato lengthwise into four wedges.
- Cut away the white portion, leaving 1/4 in. on the potato skins.
- Place skins on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Combine the butter, rosemary, salt and pepper; brush over both sides of potato skins.
- Grill potatoes, skin side up, uncovered, over direct medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn potatoes and position over indirect heat; grill 2 minutes longer.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and grill 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bacon and onions.
- Serve with sour cream. Yield: 8 appetizers.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating5 people
Sounds yummy!pleclare in Framingham loved it
love itherby in Albany loved it
ooooohh my favorite appetizer! I haven't had them in forever and a day. Can't wait to try this recipe! Thank you for sharing!! :) 5madmommy in Wayne loved it