Enchilada Sauce SoupFrom twilightdawning 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 large can (28 ounces) enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 enchilada sauce can full of water shopping list
- 1 seasoning packet from beef flavor ramen noodles (save noodles for another use) shopping list
- 1/2 pound frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1/4 pound tri-color rotini pasta, cooked al dente and drained shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef or turkey and drain off any fat. (If you prefer a stronger flavor, at this point you can add 1 packet of taco seasoning mix and 1/2 cup of water to the meat and simmer for 5 minutes before proceeding).
- Stir in the enchilada sauce, water, seasoning packet, and frozen mixed vegetables. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until the vegetables are your desired tenderness.
- Add the cooked pasta and season the soup with salt and pepper to your liking.
The Cooktwilightdawning Lancaster, CA
The Rating4 people
Yum. This sounds amazing. Great job on this invention. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Thanks Keri, this was a HOT FIRECRACKER of a recipe, hubby loved it, I ate a little and was like---woooo!! But after the burn was gone, yum!!! Kids put their cornbread in it and said it was good. Thanks very much, I had to triple the batch, now there...moremis7up in Fort Sill loved it
I keep coming back to this recipe - The enchilada sauce makes it quite intriguing (in a very good way of course). I might have to sub the ramen noodle seasoning (unfortunately), as I cannot find them in the UK.
The fact that this recipe wa...moreneon in Westland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!