Enchilada Sauce SoupFrom twilightdawning 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 large can (28 ounces) enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 enchilada sauce can full of water shopping list
- 1 seasoning packet from beef flavor ramen noodles (save noodles for another use) shopping list
- 1/2 pound frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1/4 pound tri-color rotini pasta, cooked al dente and drained shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef or turkey and drain off any fat. (If you prefer a stronger flavor, at this point you can add 1 packet of taco seasoning mix and 1/2 cup of water to the meat and simmer for 5 minutes before proceeding).
- Stir in the enchilada sauce, water, seasoning packet, and frozen mixed vegetables. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until the vegetables are your desired tenderness.
- Add the cooked pasta and season the soup with salt and pepper to your liking.
The Cooktwilightdawning Lancaster, CA
The Rating4 people
I keep coming back to this recipe - The enchilada sauce makes it quite intriguing (in a very good way of course). I might have to sub the ramen noodle seasoning (unfortunately), as I cannot find them in the UK.
The fact that this recipe wa...moreneon in Westland loved it
Thanks Keri, this was a HOT FIRECRACKER of a recipe, hubby loved it, I ate a little and was like---woooo!! But after the burn was gone, yum!!! Kids put their cornbread in it and said it was good. Thanks very much, I had to triple the batch, now there...moremis7up in Fort Sill loved it
Yum. This sounds amazing. Great job on this invention. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!